CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's been a long time!

I know it's been forever since I've blogged. I'm so sorry. The summer was just crazy and busy and it all flew by so fast and the blogging got away from me. Then I knew how far behind I was and how much I needed to blog about and then I go overwhelmed and began the denial phase of just ignoring it because I could deal with how behind i was! Silly me! I have moved beyond the denial phase now and I promise to catch up as fast as I can so you can all see all the fun things we did this summer! I also need to fill you all in on how the kids are doing and the grown ups too!!!

I've also had various computer issues and am continuing to have them so I don't know how long it will take me to get pictures and everything going but I will get them on here as soon as I can. My computer keeps freezing on me and then I have to reboot and I never know how much I'll lose when I reboot. I just lost about half of this post so we'll see. Please bear with me as I try to get things updates. I have a list of things that I need to blog about so I will do my best to go in order by date and get it done quickly! Hugs to you all!

0 comments: