CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I know. I know. More LOLcats! I just can't resist them!

These are just too funny! And I KNOW I'm not the only one who finds these amusing, I'm just the only one admitting it! LOL!!! That's ok. I'm fine with my addiction to silly kitty humor! Here's a bunch to keep you all amused while I am away on vacation for the next few weeks! Here goes...

I'm dedicating this one to my favorite crazy cat girl! Love you!


I know you all think I'm nuts with these things but you know you're laughing too! Hugs to all! I shall return with many pictures and tales to tell from our family vacation road trip extravaganza!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So um will the family vacation pics involve lolcats too....now that would be an addiction ;-)

Tiffany said...

We'll have to see if I see any cats on our trip! LOL! Just kidding! Nope just pics of all the family and places we go!

Kristiem10 said...

those are funny!

Jen said...

I really like the music you added :)

Sueblimely said...

I love this site too although I could very quickly go off being a cat person if ours does not get off a shelf above this desk right now - before she causes damage by knocking things off :-)

aisha said...

Ha ha! I love lolcats too. Very addicting. One day Owen was totally making fun of me for how much time I was spending on the website. Clearly he just does not understand!

Jen said...

Hey Tiff .. not sure how often you read these comments .. but .. I finally have a blog! Come visit The Renzi's at: www.hodgepodgehullabaloo.blogspot.com

TheXMom said...

Too Cute.. I love cats.