CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nathan IS Michael Jackson!



Nathan's school announced a few weeks ago that they were going to have a lip sync. Songs had to be 25 years old or older so Nathan and I got on YouTube and started looking at some classics...Elvis, Michael Jackson, etc. He decided he wanted to do Thriller by Michael Jackson. Sounded like a good choice to me! We went and bought a CD with the song on it. They were only allowed to do 60 seconds of a song so we chose the first 1:02 which included the intro music and the first verse and chorus. Nathan was really excited about it and practiced lots at school and recruited 2 friends to perform it with him. They were his "zombies"! They did such a great job and were so cute. I used an old long sleeved red t-shirt of Nathan's and black duct tape to create the signature red jacket that Michael Jackson wore in the Thriller video. Here are some great pictures and a video of Nathan's performance. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Tiff! So cute! What a brave little guy

Jo Ann said...

Great job Nathan and Tiffany!

Melissa said...

That is so cute! Mike and I watched it and loved it. He did a great job! I think he should have to do it for all of us in Bear Lake! Miss you and excited to see you this weekend!

laura said...

You are awesome, Nathan. I mean "Michael"! I also loved the great costume your mom made.