CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Merriment

Christmas was fun with the kids this year. David and Nathan enjoyed their presents. Jonathan really had no interest in opening any of his presents but he was happy anyway. He just enjoyed practicing his walking skills, walking around in circles, drinking his bottle while the rest of us explored our gifts! Once his gifts were opened, he enjoyed playing with them. Here's our Christmas pictures...

7 comments:

The Faux Family said...

Tiff,
I am so glad to see your updated blog! I miss you guys so much and this is the only way I can keep tabs on you guys! Cute pictures--I hope to see more soon!

Tiffany said...

You should get on Facebook! I have been catching up with all my cousins there! It's been so much fun. I am going to try to keep my blog updated more. I just get busy and forget until I have a million things to blog about and then I'm overwhelmed! :o) I miss you guys too! I wish we could see you more!

Jenna said...

Look at those cuties!!

[] said...

Adorable family!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

MommyJenna asked me to stop by and say hello, so HELLO! Your kiddos are cuties!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Kinda makes me sad Christmas is over!!Love the updates

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!