CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been tagged AGAIN!!!!

What is it? Do I have a bullseye in the middle of my cyber forehead or what?! LOL! Beth(aka fxsmom) at Fragile What! has tagged me (again!) for a meme! She says this time I can't get out of it so I have to do it. DANG IT! :o)

THE RULES:
  • Write your own 6 word memoir
  • Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you like
  • Link to the person who tagged you in your post
  • Tag 6 more blogs with links
  • Don't forget to leave a comment on the blogs you tagged inviting them to play along

MY MEMOIR:

"So many dreams, so little time!"

I TAG:

Amanda at Dreaming of the future
Nicki at Forever Young Family
Melissa at The Dixon Gang
Shea at The Faux Family
Jenna at For the Love of Baby!
Ruby at Incredible Shrinking Ruby



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that totally fits ya :)