CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jonathan's First Haircut!

We all love Jonathan's blond, curly hair but it did finally get a bit too wild and crazy! On December 28, 2009, Jonathan had his first haircut. It was not the best experience ever, but not the worst either! (Worst for me would have to be David's first haircut!) I told the girl that I wanted him to still have a bit of curl left so to just trim it a bit but leave it a little longer. She did a great job considering he was squirming excessively, biting, hitting, crying and screaming! I sat in the chair and held him on my lap while he got his hair cut and therefore I was the recipient of most of his bites and hits and NOT the girl who was cutting his hair! Enjoy the pictures!

BEFORE (about 8 days before)



DURING




AFTER




THE REWARD

0 comments: