CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Silly Jonathan!!!! (a video post)

So Jonathan took a 3 hour nap this morning and I figured there was no way he was going to take a nap this afternoon but about 2 hours after he woke up from his first nap, he started to act tired so I put him in his bed with a bottle to see if he just wanted something to eat(drink) and then he's liven up again. He did liven up again but only for a little while and he actually took another nap this afternoon and then went to bed by 8:15 tonight! What a sleepy little boy! I hope all this sleep means he's going to get better soon. He's been sick with this darn cold for way too long! Anyway, the first time i layed him down, he drank his bottle and then decided to play. He rocked his crib for a while which was very loud throughout the house. Nathan even came and was all upset cause he heard a loud banging and I had to explain that it was just Jonathan playing in his crib. Silly baby! So then he got really quite for a while and then I heard him making some noises but I couldn't figure out what he was doing so I went to check the video monitor (what did I ever do without this before?)... I found he had moved his crib toy to the opposite end of the crib than it was on when I layed him down. Then he had gotten himself underneath it and was playing with the spinny toys on the other side of it. So I took video of the monitor screen. You can really just see his feet moving around and that the toy is pulled out away from the side of the crib and then you can hear him spinning the toy. Then I quietly opened his bedroom door and tried to video without turning the light on but it was too dark so I had to turn the light on but you can see what he had done and it was so funny! He was stuck too so I had to help him! Silly boy! Enjoy these videos!


1 comments:

Casdok said...

Awwww cute video clips!